Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tück

PostSubject: Application   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

* Character Name: Tück

* Class, Specc & Race: Mage/Fire/Troll

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : Warmasters, i leaved becuz of our guildmaster wasnt ofline and then all other leaved

* IRL name: Simon

* Location (& time zone): Denmark +2

* Armory link :

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Enchanting (12 def at back)/Tailor (no rares)

* Give us a general description of yourself: Hmm, im a bit young as you know, but im a good player and stabil (just ask vire) and im good for english (ill mean)

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? : i dont think i always will could go raid for that time, but atm no Smile

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: yeah ofc, really much Smile

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: nice speach Smile

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 6-7

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: hmm a stabil player good at speach and nice against guild friends

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: okay ill do Razz

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : yeah, they aint that special Smile

* Any other things you want to say: actually not Razz

[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am

Quote :
and im good for english (ill mean)

I just had to quote this man. You're english skills are nothing more than would be expected from a 13-year-old. But to the point.

I can't find your armory link, no information about your previous experience (as I dont know anything about warmasters' progress) There's neither any real general information about yourself, exept you think you're a stabile player and you think you're good at english?

You didn't post any screenshot of your UI, just saying "okay ill do" and posting a smiley as it isn't important.

And what do you expect from the guild?.. Nice "speach" ?

But hey man.. Good luck from here.. I think I made my point

lol!

Edit: Hey of course if Vire knows you are good I wouldn't make a great application either.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:56 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: