Share | 

Elemental shaman apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shammy89

PostSubject: Elemental shaman apply   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Character Name: Keikoburger

* Class, Specc & Race: Shaman, Elemental 41/0/20, Tauren

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : Pulse, they disbanded, couldn't hold it together because of some ppl that couldn't stand to wipe.

* IRL name: Alex

* Location (& time zone): Norway, following Paris time.

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes :Enchanter and herbalist, got Soulfrost, 15 shadow and arcane resistance on back(rofl)

* Give us a general description of yourself: hmm, last year on school now, ending in about 2weeks. got a job i will be working full time after shccol, but then i will be home at about 16.00. i got a social life besides wow, so fridays and saturdays will be abit hard to raid. other than that i often work out;)

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? :not at all, exept untill the school is over, got to work sometimes, will be on if i don't have to work tho.

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: I'm checking the forums on a daily basis if i have access a computer with internet.

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: I expect a serious raiding guild, alot of hard work to progress, and at the same time a guild where i can get to know alot of nice people.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 10, if i have to speak on vent i would say 8 tho, not so good at speaking english.

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:i will hold a high raid attendence, and come preperd to every raid (all buffs+read the tactics/watched them ect), i have played the shaman class for over 2 years now i got alot of raid ecperience. so to be short: i can offer you a person thats very experienced with both the Shaman class, and raiding as a shaman.

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: got Wow UI with KTM, SWstats and DBM

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : i did not find the guildrules, but unless its some really odd rules i guess i agree, i shall continue my search meanwhile and give you a solid answer, but i think they are solid enought.

* Any other things you want to say: i think that would be all, but feel free to ask me questions both on my apply and ingame and ill answer as good as i can.

thank you for your time

Keikoburger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman apply   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm

hello nice app mate Smile

just a thing i wounder would you if you where asked to respecc to say resto would you then specc resto ??
and if you where asked would you need gold from Gbank ?? most gould do pay for respecs they ask for but im not 100% on that in this guild :p

so to my point would you say sacrifice 100g for the greather good of the guild ??
Back to top Go down
Shammy89

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman apply   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 pm

100g is 45minutes worth of daily quests, yes i would pay it by my own. i got enought gold and to little to spend it on, and yes if i was asked to specc resto i would specc it. Only thing is my Resto gear isn't as good as my elemental gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman apply   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Accepted , /w in game .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman apply   

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: