Share | 

LvL 70 hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sigh hun

PostSubject: LvL 70 hunter application   Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:33 am

* Character Name: Sigh

* Class, Specc & Race: Hunter / Beast Mastery 41/20 / Troll

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :non on this server i just transfered here.

* IRL name: Munif

* Location (& time zone): Jordan

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Mining 375 / Jc 375 i have all the shatterd hand offensive gems that are needed by melee dps and hunter can get the healing and spell damage ones if someone in guild need them really fast.

* Give us a general description of yourself: well i really dedicated player i stick to something it till i get it right, and am a fast learner i see what i need and go for it i keep on trying and learn from my mistakes.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? : not really .

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:
yes it is i really enjoy reading an intresting thread on the forums
* What do you expect from us as a guild?: serious raiding a fun enviorment and a full Gchat Very Happy

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 8 if 10 is a native speaker

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:
hopfully good dps in raids fun atmosphere in the guild and a good friend for the guild members
* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:
hmm have no idea how
* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules :
yes i did
* Any other things you want to say:
i was always a pvper ... only pve'd till kael / vashj so my gear is mostly pvp but am a devoted player who knows his class and would love to take a shot a pve again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 hunter application   Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 am

Hello mate , i can't see your gear and stats on armory , so i will need u to contact me in game so i can inspect , ty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 hunter application   Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 am

hello as i dont have any final say in the recruitment matter im just gonna offer some help here Smile

on the matter of you saying you mostly bin pvping that doesent realy matter at all for hunters as they can do great dps with eigther pvp or pve gear 1 they dont need alot of hit 152 in BM/mm or MM specc as for Surv its 88 hit and this is ez to require as a pvp hunter
altho having pve gear is better cause it ofers soem better bossencounter stats Smile

and if you need any help on the matter of hunters i played hunter til the realse of TBC and stillhave 2 hunters :p
one is lvl 60 and ill never lvl it as its on a pre-tbc acc :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 hunter application   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 pm

we should give u a trial /w razulh in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 hunter application   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm

OmG its Sigh, Tbh hes a great hunter
Ive seen him dps and he is IMBA! And My experiance playing a hunter is Gud Since i had a hunter in a Hyjal Raiding guild on US Version Tho Crying or Very sad
They dont really need much of hit rating and Yes he has some nice PvE items bounce although they need much Crit and 2400 AP Atleast Very Happy and Sigh has enough crit with nice Attack Power!

Accepted m8! Talk to me ingame for an invite " Rustee! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 hunter application   

Back to top Go down

LvL 70 hunter application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: