Share | 

Hunter Application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallenre

PostSubject: Hunter Application form   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Character Name:Fallenrebel

* Class, Specc & Race:Hunter/MM/Troll

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :Disciples reason for leave : i hate the Guild leader's attitude
* IRL name:jassim

* Location (& time zone):Uae and tbh i swear i dunt kno my timezone

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes :Skinning only(Will skin for guild)

* Give us a general description of yourself:well im a guy who likes to skate,have fun,,Chill,Play wow ,And Play Electric guitar Ibanez guitar if ur wonderin =).......and i belive Skill and Exp over gear

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? :not reli at this time i can attend 100%

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:Im Very Used to it

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:a fun casual Guild that have alot of laughs..

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: well lemme brake it down for ya English:10 ... Tagalog(Phillipino):4 ....Arabic:7 i kno u dun need these extra info but hehe still information

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:i can offer full dedication And 100% attendance to raids ... and i can also make people laugh in some way =]

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: i swear i dunt kno how to put the videos in but i made a site for it and the link is

* Any other things you want to say: well im reli hoping u like this application and mostlly Inviting me to The Guild... I read all of the Strategy Guides for BT/MH And I kno my Gear is Not Good Enough for MH/BT but i believe i got the skill

=================Fallenrebel================
lol!
Back to top Go down
fallenre

PostSubject: gawd   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Gawd i forgot to link my armory
Back to top Go down
fallenre

PostSubject: IT WONT MAKE ME LINK !!   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:41 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Fallenrebel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application form   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Declined, Sorry But u got alot of unenchanted gear With some green gems No with a shitty bow... Excuse my french Crying or Very sad , im 100% sure ur not ready for Hyjal or BT.

GL Finding a guild...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application form   

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: