HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

BM hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nizuho

PostSubject: BM hunter   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Character Name: Nizuho

* Class, Specc & Race: Troll BM Hunter (41/20/0) (respeccing if guild wants me to ofc)

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : Pulse. Disbanded after several whipes and huge fight in gchat.

* IRL name: Fredrik

* Location (& time zone): Írebro, Sweden

* Armory link :

* Proffesions/rare recipes : 375 skinning. really low JC.

* Give us a general description of yourself: I'm a nice guy who always doing my best. Nothing more to say really Smile

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? : nevah

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: hell yeah

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: nice progress and nice poeple. people who always are prepared with bouble elixirs/flask + food and so on, you name it. Just like I will.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: Hm, lets say 7.8-8

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:whatever you want from me. except gifts haha XD

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: Don't have screen shot tbh. But using dbm, omen, recount, and all that's neccesary.

* Any other things you want to say: I hope you're a guild who not slacking and messing around like fools at raids. Stay focused do yer best Smile. And I'll do my best. And after that: Read sunwell tactics haha xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BM hunter   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Accepted for a trial , /w me in game.
Back to top Go down

BM hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: