rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morpheos

PostSubject: rogue   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:38 pm

* Character Name:morpheos

* Class, Specc & Race:rogue/combat/blood elf

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :
Tasirugos. this is pvp and pve and not have progres and me need good guild and good progres for gearz uper in raids

* IRL name:ali

* Location (& time zone):iran(+3.5)

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes :skining / enchanting . i can farm for skining for all memmber in guild and can enchant spell dameg and healing down and stamina

* Give us a general description of yourself:I'm play Wow from 3 years .Lot of diferent chars.I work in my current internet provider .I'm not married.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? :no. i can come this time for raids

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?yes

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:im full exp za kara gruul ssc /tk3/4 and mh3/5 and bt 3/9

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:7

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:only dps i guess and i have experience in MH 3/5 and BT 3/9 could be usefull in raid

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:havent screenshot from raids im brother halk and friend vire

* Any other things you want to say:just wish fast recruits and giuld progress i haven't raid for 2 months Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: