Share | 

Luiho rogue apply - MOVED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Luiho rogue apply - MOVED   Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am

Quote :

* Character Name:Luihor
* Class, Specc & Race: combat daggers undead rogue
* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : "We Care A Lot" disbanded becouse not enough people dedicated to raid
* IRL name:Jordan
* Location (& time zone):Bulgaria +2.00
* Armory link
* Proffesions/rare recipes :Leatherworking and enchanting.I can craft both leg armor enchants,Cloak of Darkness,mail and leather shadow ressistance gear and a few others and for raid drums ofc
* Give us a general description of yourself:I'm play Wow from 3 years .Lot of diferent chars.I work in my current internet provider .I'm not married.
*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , is this a problem for you ? :it's ok for me only Saturday evening i'm usually offline
*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:yes
* What do you expect from us as a guild?:giuld progress first then armor upgrade and less giuld drama if possible.I really hate loot and other complains during raid

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:7
*What do u think u can offer to us most?:only dps i guess and i have experience in MH 4/5 and BT 3/9 could be usefull in raid
* Any other things you want to say: just wish fast recruits and giuld progress i haven't raid for 2 months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luiho rogue apply - MOVED   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 pm

I am sorry mate , but i am afraid we are full on rogues atm. GL finding a good guild.
Back to top Go down

Luiho rogue apply - MOVED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: