Share | 

BeastMastery Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariuz

PostSubject: BeastMastery Hunter   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 pm

* Character Name: Carfey

* Class, Specc & Race: Hunter, BeastMastery, Hunter

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : Top of the pops, Friend guild only, no raiding.
Polymorphin PowerRagers, Did some MH with them, but left because their break for the summer lasted forever..
* IRL name: marius

* Location (& time zone): GMT +1 (Norway)

* Armory link :

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Leatherworking/skinning, Windstrike gloves(old recipe),
shoulders of lightning reflexes(for haste), Drums of battle(for haste), Nethercleft Leg Armor.

* Give us a general description of yourself: Norwegian fellow who just finished High school,
I haven't got the most experience from gaming. I really love this game and want to get the
most out of TBC before it's time for WOTLK. I have experience on bosses from TK, SSC and MH.
Played some casual CS before I entered WoW at the start of TBC. I probably do not have the
same experience from high end raiding as you guys, but I plan to make up for that by watching
movies, reading tactics and be well potted and prepared for raids.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a kick , is this a problem for you ? :Not at all

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Yes

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: The seriousity that is needed to progress rather fast.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 9

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: High dps and altho I dont have too much experience, I'll be doing my reading and movie watching before raids and learn fast

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : Yes, i have and i agree.

* Any other things you want to say:
Back to top Go down
mariuz

PostSubject: Re: BeastMastery Hunter   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Wrote something wrong in the app. heres the right one:

* Give us a general description of yourself: Norwegian fellow who just finished High school,
I haven't got the most experience from gaming, but downed 2 bosses in MH with polymorphin powerragers,
and some TK/SSC woth other guilds and pugs. I really love this game and want to get the
most out of TBC before it's time for WOTLK.
Played some casual CS before I entered WoW at the start of TBC. I probably do not have the
same experience from high end raiding as you guys, but I plan to make up for that by watching
movies, reading tactics and be well potted and prepared for raids.
Back to top Go down

BeastMastery Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: