Joeh

PostSubject: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:01 am

Hey Mental Warfare:

Character Name:
Joeh

Class, Specc & Race:
Enhancement Shaman, Orc.

Previous guild(s) , why did u left :
On this char Nemesi, didnt left it, the guild disbanded becouse few Officers left and the Guildleader was a bid to much inactiv in my opinion.

IRL name:
Johannes

Location (& time zone): Germany (Frankfurt time zone), and don't ask me the question, why i dont play on a german Realm, I just gona right answer it ^^, well kinda dont like the german community and german playstyle/mooth, names of the items etc, just redicoluss.

Armory link :[b/] Armory Link:

[b]Proffesions/rare recipes :
Mining, Jewelcrafting ( +16 AP ) tho i dont think its realy rare, im still leveling the proff, becouse was mostlikly spending the gold for my the Flying mount.

Give us a general description of yourself:
Well yeah, im basicly a fresh and young buy, tho playing wow since a quite long time. Started it when it released on the german public market and was impressed and totaly addicted of it. Played it even on some Cracked server before becouse i was CBA paying but after a while yeah i changed to the official Public Realm's. Well this is not my first Char hat alot of before, but sold them becouse of personal and real life reasons. If you want to know what kind of chars: Pre BC Holy Priest, BC Shadowpriest came till 5/9 BT MH 5/5, Rogue alt char for pvping and a bid of SSC / TK, Mage MH 2/5 BT 3/9 and yeah now im playing my Shaman. Of couse i wansn't playing alone, my brother (Kanogor same Server)was always with me. Well ye i started on this server becouse i wanted some new start on wow and Friends etc.

We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? :
Actally thats no problem at all for me,i could even Raid longer im used to it from the past, I just cant raid 7/7. I've basicly set prioritys in my live, after comming trough all these wow chars and decided to keep RL > wow.
Well yeah that means i can raid completly on Mondays, Wednesday and Sunday. On Tuesday i've got train from 20.30-22.00 and Thursday i've got from 18.30-20.00. Can of raid after it but made the experienced that Guild rather want people for a full run. Will be on reserve for that then. And on Weekends im basicly out with Friends.

We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:
Erm, yeah thats no problem, made lot of HTML stuff Internet Hosting already so im used to that shit like every day.

What do you expect from us as a guild?:
Well I expect a kind and enjoyfull Guild, that I can play with and have some great time, while raiding or even without Raiding.

How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:
Im always comparing to the best which is possible and my brother always tells me im not realy the best, but on university im kinda good and i would say about 7.

What do u think u can offer to us most?:
Well like I already anouced, I can bring with me some dam good previous Raid exprienced, been clearing MH and closly full BT. Maybe i wont be that activ a normal supporter class should be, but Experienced > over Nap.

Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:
previous chars: I'm cba searching,
current:

Have you read and you agree with the guild rules :
Yes i did, and i totaly agree on them and explained my situation.

Any other things you want to say:
Well yeah, i mean i think the gear is not totaly that what you expect and i cant attend to 2 raids maybe( only 1 if i attend to the one on Satuday only every 2nd week) but you might gimme a chance and have a look how i do. There for is the Trail period. ( Just for a small Remind, Gear is not all, its more about the experience )

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hear your feedback.

Greets Joeh
Back to top Go down
Ryana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:17 am

nice apply may i know whats ur expirince > plz link armory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joeh

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 am

You mean you want a amory link of my old chars?
Back to top Go down
boogyman
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 am

we need to see you Own gear, thou you char looks nice in the photo.
put armory link or show your gear to any officers or to me in game.
Boogyster, rustee and buffun.. one of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joeh

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Aaah, sorry, i messed up something there, i was a bid in rush at the end, couldn't reread it again, sorry.

Got pvp Gear on Atm, i hope its changing anytime if not i gona whisper officers to check out the gear, like you said before.

Sorry again,

greetz Joeh
Back to top Go down
Joeh

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Somehow the guest accounts are not allowed to post URLS. I tryed posting it again but didnt worked.

Just copy and paste it.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Joeh

noticed that if you writte http:// the link doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application   

Back to top Go down

Joeh - Enhancement lvl 70 Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: