Fire Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corlleon

PostSubject: Fire Mage Application   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 am

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

* Character Name: Corlleone

* Class, Specc & Race: Mage/Fire/BloodElf

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : I Was Always Guildless As This Was My Alt..I Have a Full T6 Warrior Which I Done Full Mh/BT/ 4/6 Sunwell With...But Since We Failed To Kill Muru The Guild Disbanded...Decided To Stop Playing My Warrior and Focus On Mage As I Enjoy Playing It More...Cba Finding A New Guild And Be On Standout All The Time... I Joined A Guild Called The Sunwell Protectors Yesterday But Left After 3-4 Hours As It Was Total Fail - The Guild Master Was Premoting People To Raiders and The Guild Didnt Even Raid Once...Promoting People To Officers If They Gave Him a Good Reason...A Leader Like That Is Total Fail..
* IRL name: Ralf

* Location (& time zone): London

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Enchanting/Tailoring (Can Make Battlecast Helm and Whitemend Pants)

* Give us a general description of yourself: Im A Very Easy Going Guy Who Understands How This Game Should Be Played...I Adapt To Any Encounter From First Try And Never Do The Same Mistake Twice.
*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : Im Use To Raid From 14:00 to 1:00 On Progress Raids...I Never Missed A Raid nor Ever Slacked ..Always Give 110% So Not At All Raid Timings Is Perfect...

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:Yes I always Check Forums On Daily Basses As Its Important To Know Any Changes/Plans The Guild Does...

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: A Stable Progressing Guild WhIch Share My Goals In Clearing Endgame Instances and Enjoy It ..

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 10

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: Pew Pew Dps / Owning Damage Meters Is what I do..Sheep and Make Sure It stays Sheeped If I have To. SpellSteal Etc When Needed Like In ROS....Decurse Is Priorty If The Encouter Requires So (YES Ill Stop The FireBall Cast To Decurse Cause Thats How It Suppose To Be)

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : Yes

* Any other things you want to say: I Know My Class Inside Out and Play It Etremly Well..I Hate Slacking So You Will Never See It Come From Me ,,Hate It Even More Comming From Others....Wiping On Progress Bosses Is NP At All cause thats how it Works,,,We All Gota Learn But Not Learning and Repeating Mistakes is Realy Fruistrating and Annoying...So I Expect To Raid With Mature People Who Can Addapt To New Encounters..

Thanks For Reading My Application
Back to top Go down
boogyman
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Application   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm

i am sorry but i cant accpet u to guild, ur crit rating is extremely low
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fire Mage Application