Share | 

Bunne BeastMastery Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunne

PostSubject: Bunne BeastMastery Hunter   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:59 am

* Character Name:Bunne

* Class, Specc & Race:Hunter, beastmastery (41/20/0), Orc

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :Disciples(We disbanded because lack of activness)

* IRL name:Oscar

* Location (& time zone):Sweden (GMT +1)

* Armory link :

* Proffesions/rare recipes :Not skilled any proffessions yet xD

* Give us a general description of yourself:Im a normal football nerd who lives in sweden, so soccer and WoW is currently my life hehe

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : Not at all Smile

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: yes, iam, been to much on these forums nowadays cause of guilds disbanding, but i really hope your the right guild.

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: I expect that you're not a normal guild that goes unactive/disbands after some weeks because of a unsuccesfull week with progress, So i really hope that all of you people inside there are some smart asses who can take hard critics etc. and hard weeks for the guild. But i also hope that you're really nice and friendly people who like to laugh much Wink cause i like to joke hehehe.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:Well, i got some years left in school so i would give it a 6

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: i can offer you a really active and friendly Hunter (who doesnt fuck up everything and doesn't whine because i dont get what i want or anything like that.

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:Im currently using the normal one because i find out that there's to much trouble with the downloading ones. using DBM/Omen ofc.

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules :Yes sir.

* Any other things you want to say:Not really hehe, i hope you will accept me as i would help out the guild with all i could do to make it as friendly and progressive guild as possible. And i can attend to 99% of your raids. which means i go on birthday pratys sometimes which makes me uable to raid.

clown
Back to top Go down
Bunne

PostSubject: hehe Forgot experience   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:09 am

OH yeah forgot one thing Smile
Experience: KZ/Gruul/ZA/maggy/TK/SSC
Also 2 first bosses in MH and 1st boss in BT
Back to top Go down
boogyman
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 9