70 Troll Rogue looking for more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snipfoot

PostSubject: 70 Troll Rogue looking for more   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

* Character Name: Snipfoot

* Class, Specc & Race: Rogue, Combat Daggers, Troll

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : On this server Booterang (I came from Stormreaver, change to Mazrigos after cause of lag problems, change to Magtheridon later cause of emptiness on Mazrigos). I left because a friend of mine, Warbless told me to join up this guild with him and because I want to see content that I haven't seen yet before WotLK comes. Also other ex-members of Booterang joined and it's always nice to see old faces again :-)

* IRL name: Martin

* Location (& time zone): Vienna, Austria, GMT+1

* Armory link :

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Alchemy, Herb, Lots of rare Alchemy Recipes (just ask in-game to prevent me from spamming the application form Razz )

* Give us a general description of yourself: I used to raid right from the start (started playing WoW when the public beta came out) and was raiding like 5 days a week all the time. I have experience in all Pre-TBC encounters and in TBC I did full SSC and TK. I had to stop raiding before I was able to enjoy those instances and get into MH due to my job. Currently I could probably join most of the raids but there are times when I just don't know if I can come for a raid or not, because I never know how long I will have to work. I look forward into changing this soon when I get myself a new job Razz Gearwise I should be able to reach the same level as any other t5 geared rogue would reach right now. You see my details on the armory link anyways :-)

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? :

I'm sure I can manage this but sometimes it might be like 3 or 2 hours before the raid starts (because I just don't know it earlier).

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:

This is something I'm always used to. Would be stupid if not :-)

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:

To give me a chance to raid that end game content that I want to see with my little time handycap.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:

If 10 means perfect, then I would rate it on 7 to 8 I guess, allthough I'm sometimes slow when speaking on Vent/TS :-)

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:

My incredible power and dps ^^ or well, at least my experience and my humor Razz (what else could someone offer to a new guild?)
Did someone ever answer this question with: GOLD? ^^)

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:

I don't have a screenshot of my UI in raid situation cause I usually don't make screenshots, but I use:

BigWigs
X-Perl UnitFrames
DamageMeters
Omen2

and many other handy tools but I think it would go to far to post them all here Razz

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules :

Yes, ofc Razz Do I have another option? ^^

* Any other things you want to say:

I've got a lvl 12 SP alt on this account and I feel a bit nooby with it Razz Never played a priest before.
Back to top Go down
boogyman
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 70 Troll Rogue looking for more   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 pm

wisp boogyster or rustee ingame for an inspection
Back to top Go down
View user profile

70 Troll Rogue looking for more
Page 1 of 1