PostSubject: Ownyaazz - Combat Rogue   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:46 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

* Character Name: Ownyaazz

* Class, Specc & Race:Troll Combat Rogue

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :Disciples, disbanding

* IRL name:Tomas

* Location (& time zone):Sweden GMT+1

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes :LW/JC, 1 level then i can make the rep epic recipes.

* Give us a general description of yourself:Tomas,17 years old, been playing WoW for over a year now, leveled alot of different chars but rogue is the one i've liked best so far, i love this game and i love raiding, studying cars and crap on college.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? :Not at all ^^

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:Yeah i am ^^

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:A friendly,fun and active PvE guild that experience end game content ^^.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:8, i understand all of it but having trouble spelling correctly.

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: A great personality, a skilled and active raider that is good at listening and learning encounters, and allways stick by to the end.

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: ffs, just looked through my folder and i can't find any new one,i use default UI with the neccesary addons raid addons.

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : Yupp ^^

* Any other things you want to say: The gear showing on the armory atm is just a part of it, i have some bank stuff that i can change to boost certain stats, if any stat is a problem i will do my best to boost it asap. I have 2 IRL friends that just joined the guild and they both know that i am a good player. Thank you , goodbye Wink
Back to top Go down
Ownyaazz

PostSubject: Re: Ownyaazz - Combat Rogue   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm

i dont know why, but posting a url does not work for me :S, i am really sorry but if you could just take the time to search for me on the armory..
Back to top Go down

Ownyaazz - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: