Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: pve specc rogue - thecheftony   Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 pm

* Character Name:

Thecheftony

* Class, Specc & Race:

Rogue, Combat Sword skilled, Undead

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left :

Tasirugos: this guild did not raid because lots of members slacked and didn稚 sign for raids

Duality: There are a lot of ppl in this guild but the problem is that some of them are not rly skilled including the GM/Officers they are not capable to organize and lead raids properly

* IRL name:

Daniel Peric

* Location (& time zone):

Switzerland (GMT+1)

* Armory link :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Thecheftony
(getting my badgelegs in 2-3 days)

* Proffesions/rare recipes :

LW and Skinning both on 375
Got the cobrascalecape recipe for LW

* Give us a general description of yourself:

My name is Daniel, I知 19 years old and I知 studying economy. I知 a passionate basketballplayer and like going out with my friends. I知 a very patient person, what can be very useful in raids and ppl can talk to me about everything they want to. I知 trying always to be friendly and to have a good relationship to ppl.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? :

Not really, I just can稚 raid on Friday and Thursday (only from 20.45 02.00) the other days its not a problem. But as I see your raidtimes are Saturday-Tuesday so that痴 no problem

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:

Yes I want always stay up to date what is going on in the guild so I watch the forum several times a day as I have done in the other guilds.

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:

My desire is to progess with the guild and to see all dungeons like BT/MH and sunwell. Furthermore I壇 like to have a familiar relationship in the guildchat, no arguing, helping out each other.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?:

*What do u think u can offer to us most?:

I think my gear is not that imba that I can say I will be the best guild rogue in the guild, but it is enough to do SSC/TK without any problems and to start BT/MH. The most I can offer for the guild is my activity, patience and focus during raids. I知 always obeying to the leaders and trying to bring the raid/guild to a higher quality.

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation:

Unfortunately I don稚 have any pictures taken during raids ( I was too focused on the raid xD) but im experienced in kara, gruul, maggy, ZA 6/6 , ssc 4/6, TK 3/4 , I don稚 want to say that im experienced at kael and vashj because I have downed them only once and in my opinion I cant say experienced if I have downed a boss only once

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules :

YES

* Any other things you want to say:

I have seen that u don稚 recruit rogues anymore but that didn稚 prevent me from applying to your guild. I really want to join your guild and hope that u give me a chance to show you my skills. I知 sure I will not disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

pve specc rogue - thecheftony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: