Go down 
AuthorMessage
snakkko

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: rogue - snakko   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:34 pm

* Character Name: snakko

* Class, Specc & Race: rogue, combat swords(even tho im sub now ), undead

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : i played in alliance, as a rogue, in a BT SWP guild. i still play in there, but im stated as inactive because i want to reroll for horde. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Zenor - the guild is survivors. 1/6 swp ( could have more t6 and warglaives, but HI dkps Very Happy )

* IRL name: joao carvalho

* Location (& time zone): lisbon, gmt

* Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Snakko ( probably pvp gear. )

* Proffesions/rare recipes : herb mining

* Give us a general description of yourself: im an economy student in lisbon ( portugal ), that likes to go to beach, do some surf and go out at night. ofc one of my hoobies is playing wow

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : not at all, can play everyday-

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: not rly

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: well, im expecting u to be a group of good friends, that know what ur doing, and have objectives. and i hope u continue to next expansion, thats the main reason i rerolled for horde.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: maybe 7/8

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: well.. i can offer u experience, since ive done MH/BT countless of times, and ofc help u with tatics if u need, since i know them all

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: im not in my laptop atm, so i cant post it. sorry. normaly i use grid, omen, and recount. ( ct raid aswell, but depends on the bosses )

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : yes i did, and i agree

* Any other things you want to say: well.. i know my gear is not the best. have about 300 hit and 1650 ap. a lot of items are missing atm, but if u give me a chance and give me sometime ( even if i dont raid till then ) to collect few gear needed, i can prove im worth of it.

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: rogue - snakko   Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:37 pm

ur armory shows ur pvp gear on... maybe u would like to show me ur pve gear ingame.
Back to top Go down

rogue - snakko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: