Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkhord

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: destro warlock   Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 am

* Character Name:darkhord

* Class, Specc & Race: class =warlock specc= destro race = undead

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : well i just moved to this server and looking for guild i joined iron nights but disband for the GM is full blues

* IRL name:

* Location (& time zone): ksa GMT+3 i still can make it to raid i know the times if the raids start this time 18:30

* Armory link :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Darkhord

* Proffesions/rare recipes : well im a tailor skill 360 engineer low 221

* Give us a general description of yourself: well i love to play wow and play foot ball basket ball and i love sport

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : im cool with it i have np with it

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: im use to it

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: haveing good times and raid with nice ppl chat with ppl and ofc have fun

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 10

What do u think u can offer to us most?:a helping guy a exp member with raids

** Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: i use addons DBM omen and grp calender for raids but i dont have screenshot

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules yes i do agree

* Any other things you want to say:
nothen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

destro warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: