Share | 

Fury warrior 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilzz

PostSubject: Fury warrior 70   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 pm

* Character Name:Wilzz

* Class, Specc & Race:Warrior,Fury, Tauren
* Previous guild(s) Was in Deus/Epoch way back in Veknilash pre TBC - Managed to clear 9/15 bosses in Naxx before TBC came out where the guild disbanded. I was in the guild with my brother Tomzz (the druid in UTC who can vouch for me). TBC not been in any guilds of mention, just been watching Tomzz play and occasionally playing my hunter in SSC / TK but now my main focus is on my Warr, my original char)

* IRL name:Will

* Location (& time zone):England GMT

* Armory link : The armory link isnt updated atm because of the fact i just migrated, but Rustee has inspected me in game - my gear is as follows:
Warbringer Battle-Helm
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Pauldrons of Gruesome Fate
Drape of the Dark Reavers
Netherforce Chestplate
Bracers of Mailciousness
Gladiators Plate Gauntlets (Saving for badge gloves)
Red Belt of Battle
Vanquishers Legplates
Ferocious Swift Kickers
Ring of a Thousand Marks
Violent Signet of the Master Assasin
Bloodlust Brooch
Hourglass of the Unraveller
Distracting Blades
Breeching Comet
Vanirs Left Fist of Brutality

* Proffesions/rare recipes :Alchemy : 375 Elixir Master

* Give us a general description of yourself: I am currently at school in England, just finished some exams so am now totally free for summer. i play football/rugby for my school, but over summer wow will be my main focus. I want to take my experience into raiding with my warrior. I know every fight up to Brutallus in SWP off by heart after watching/playing for my brother.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : Not at all a problem, i also often visit my guild forums so that wont be a problem, but i wont miss a raid much anyways Smile

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: yes ^^

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: Just progress, friendliness and ofc some fun Smile

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 10.

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: Knowledge of my class - I know warrior back to front now and seriously think i am one of the best around, my gear may not be totally up to scratch, but i often outdamage people in much higher gear and therefore believe with a bit of gear i can be an even better player.

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: Havent properly raided so this wont help so much, but the addons i use are Xperl and Omen and BigWigs

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : yep and all seems perfect.

* Any other things you want to say: I really hope you can look past my gear and uncover the expeirenced player i know i am, and truly feel i can offer on top of serious dps, a friendly person in your guild.
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior 70
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: