Share | 

Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Undead c

PostSubject: Guild Application   Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:06 am

* Character Name: Okami

* Class, Specc & Race: Rogue, Combat, Undead

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : I was in Pulse, left because guild disbanded after bad raid in MH

* IRL name: Manuel

* Location (& time zone): Romania, +1H

* Armory link

* Proffesions/rare recipes : LW (375), Enchanting (375). I have LW epic leg enchants, Executioner, Steelweave, Belt of Natural Power, Cloak of Darkness and some other patterns.

* Give us a general description of yourself: I'm polite, I learn fast, I pay attention in raids and I'm friendly.

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : No problem at all.

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: We had forums in my previous guilds, I know about DKP, posting if you can't come and checking with latest news.

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: I'm looking for a guild that can progress till the final phases of the game. I expect people to be punctual to raids, to focus and give their best.

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 10

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: A reliable player that will be on time for raids (unless otherwise specified on forums) and that will do his best to help the guild progress. Also, good DPS in raids Smile

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation
Only have this screenshot, during a raid. That was just a test there Smile. Don't think I like to pull aggro from tanks and get one-shotted. I don't have that many addons for big raids, just Ora2.

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : Yes

* Any other things you want to say: I know you are currently closed for Rogues. However, I hope you like my application and decide to give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
Undead c

PostSubject: Link to Armory and UI   Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 am

The links were missing in my previous post (strange). I posted a reply to add them.

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Okami

Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: http://flickr.com/photos/27036574@N03/2585127325/
Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: