Go down 
AuthorMessage
tkonys

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Warlock Apply --> Convért   Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:33 am

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

* Character Name: Convért

* Class, Specc & Race: LvL 70 Blood Elf Warlock speccd as Fire Desto Atm...

* Previous guild(s) , why did u left : Deciples, leaving since they starting to get inactive

* IRL name: Tobias

* Location (& time zone): Sweden Gmt +1

* Armory link :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Conv%C3%A9rt

* Proffesions/rare recipes : Som for enchanting and tailoring

* Give us a general description of yourself: An active player (*cough* Geek *Cough*) xD

*We raid from 18:30 to 23:00 , when you can't raid you must post on the forum or u will get a gkick , is this a problem for you ? : NOt at all.

*We expect our guild members to be familiar with forums , and regulary visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Ye i was CLass leader on my ally char so im kinda used to post things in the forum

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: Fun progressing raids and maybe make som friends in the guild^^

*How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?: 8,5 (the spelling part...)

*What do u think u can offer to us most?: A good and active Dps that is allwys rdy to raid/ enchanting alot of stuff

* Post a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation: ...

* Have you read and you agree with the guild rules : Yes

* Any other things you want to say: lol! <-- Is the shit^^ -- *Quote* I got 1,2k spelldmg + 38%haste, and 1k spell dmg with self buffs + 15% dmg form talent
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warlock Apply --> Convért
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV :: MW public section :: MW Application-
Jump to: